CROATA GIFT CARD
HOW TO BUY A GIFT CARD?
CROATA gift card for private customers, suitable for gifting family members, friends and other loved ones. Ask for a CROATA gift card from the sales staff at any Croata salon in the Republic of Croatia and specify the kuna value you want to gift. You can pay for the card with cash, debit card or credit card. The amount on the CROATA gift card can be used once in full or multiple times and cannot be combined with discounts. If the value of the goods exceeds the amount of the CROATA gift card, it is possible to top up with cash or another means of payment. Once used and invalid for further purchase, the company reserves the right to retain and cancel the gift card.
HOW TO USE THE GIFT CARD?
The CROATA gift card can be used to purchase all products in any CROATA salon in the Republic of Croatia. The amount on the CROATA gift card can be used once in full or multiple times and cannot be combined with discounts. If the value of the goods exceeds the amount of the CROATA gift card, it is possible to top up with cash or another means of payment.
TERMS AND REQUIREMENTS
- The CROATA gift card is portable and can be used by any bearer.
- This card is not a credit card and cannot be exchanged for cash, nor can the unused amount be redeemed, but can only be used for purchases.
- The gift card is valid for 3 years from the purchase of the card. If it is not used within that period, the card will be canceled and unusable.
- After the purchase, the card is used and invalid for further purchases, and the company reserves the right to keep and cancel the unused gift card.
- For information on the amount on the gift card and the validity of the card, ask the sales staff at any Croata salon or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The company is not responsible for the loss of the card, nor can the cancellation of a lost or stolen card or the return of the remaining unused amount be requested.
- This card is not for resale.
- The amount paid on the gift card is not considered an advance within the meaning of Art. 29 of the Consumer Protection Act (NN 79/07).
- The company reserves the right to change these conditions or completely suspend the use of the gift card. In this case, the customers will be informed in a timely manner through the Internet pages.